Thursday, December 02, 2004

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

The 3rd-year students are doing a unit on giving directions using train lines. So I drew up this highly simplified NYC subway map.
Critique it if you like, but I already know it's severely flawed. My goal was to include several popular sites on as few lines as possible, and to make it easy on the eyes for students sitting in the back; I think it succeeds, but I'll know for sure when I actually do the lesson.

2 comments:

Kallese said...

poo, my flickr is broken. I'll critique it when it comes back up and I can see your map. I'm sure it's beautiful though!

Kallese said...

You should send it to the NYC department of City Planning. If only they could make the subway that simple!

I think it's cute :)