Saturday, June 05, 2004

Not a Closet Nazi

To the mystery blog commenter (whose submission to the previous post has been deleted per his request):

Many thanks for your detective work. Though this template is already being used by Kallese, I plan on tweaking the colours to be sufficiently distinguishable from hers. Someday.

/me sips her vodka and wonders how he missed her secondary Strangelove reference....

Ah, yes, Steve and Rex. I'll give them your best.

Unfortunately for the mystery blog commenter, it seems that he is not so much a mystery, even with his post deleted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could copy your previous "Call For Help" post, then paste it somewhere safely as in a word document, delete the post from blogger and then repost it again, and viola no comments seen. Phew. Now that would kill all connections between my comments and your "Call for Help" post.

You is right about the Fuhrer and Dr. Strangelove, how could I have not seen the connection. Duh. Ciao.

oook said...

Is there some particular reason you two don't want to link your blogs together? It's obvious you're going to be reading each others' blogs for a while at least...

Soooo, some reason you two want to keep the blogosphere from knowing that fact?

/me is confuzzled... as usual.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for the mystery blog commenter, it seems that he is not so much a mystery, even with his post deleted. The above statement was another challenge to me, consequently I chose to prove that even an unwanted comment can be removed completely. You get my drift. I enjoy debugging stuff.

By the way I'll pass on some blogs by JET teachers in Japan. They have some hilarious stories of life with rude Japanese students.

Emily K said...

/me shrugs.

It's not a problem for me, but I'm willing to be accomodating.
I probably wouldn't have gone through the trouble of deleting and republishing the selfsame post if there had been other comments, as the procedure would have deleted them as well.

But yeah, any JET blogs you can pass on, I'd be quite happy to read. Thanks.

Joseph said...

When did you start sipping vodka?