Thursday, October 28, 2004

No Outsiders Allowed

I am writing this post from my apartment.
This can mean only one thing.

That's right: the neighbors got a wireless router, and I'm stealing their bandwidth.

No, of course not. Most people in this tiny town don't have internet access, let alone require a wireless router. I'M FINALLY JACKED IN!

*cough*cough* I'm better now.


In other news, shortly after I signed on to Instant Messenger, striatic brought these two websites to my attention:

GeorgeWBush.com
Commentary on the above

It's true: I can't view the site. Below is a screenshot of what I see when I try to.

You'll have to take my word for it that I didn't manipulate the screenshot in any way. I wouldn't have wanted to; I'm not antiBush. But this, I find puzzling. I can't imagine they would have done this without good reason, but I'm at a loss to suggest any good reasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! I'll keep my IM on for you! Love, Mom