Saturday, January 01, 2005

In America

If there's a way to change the time stamp's time zone for individual posts, I don't know it. I can only change the time zone for all of my posts. Right now my entire blog displays JST time stamps, even those posted before I moved to Japan. So rather than change the time stamp to EST, then change it back in a week and a half, just pretend with me that it's 5:30am here in Syracuse... cos it is.

I'm still on Japanese time, it would seem.

Getting to Kansai International Airport was much easier than I thought it would be, since I ran into Davina (a Matsue ALT) at the bus station in Matsue. She was taking the same bus as I, and also traveling to Kansai, so we stayed together till we parted ways in the terminal. This was great for me, cos Davina's a nice person, and she's been to Kansai before so she knew just how to get there. It was strange for me to see so many foreign faces in Osaka. I kept thinking maybe I knew them.

If you ever rent the DVD for The Triplets of Belleville, watch the music video included on the same disc. I swear, there's a reference in there to badgerbadgerbadger.com.

In other news:
Everyone loves Magical Trevor,
Cos the tricks that he does are ever so clever.
Look at him now, disappearing the cow.
Where is the cow? Hidden right now.

Taking his bow it's Magical Trevor.
Everybody's seen that the trick is clever.
Look at him there with his leathery, leathery whip.
It's made of magic, and with a little flip,

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back!
Back, back, back from its magical journey!

What did he see in the parallel dimension?

He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans.
Saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, yeah, yeah!


That's my cue. Goodnight, everybody!

No comments: