Monday, November 01, 2004

In Over My Head

You know what I just noticed?
Since I began this blog in January, and up until this morning when I composed the previous post, I have written 32,843 words. This information is visible from my profile, and includes both blogs, I believe.
32,843 in ten months.
And now I'm aiming for 50,000 in one.
And I'm studying for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, which is on December 5th. It's just the Level 4 exam, but I know only ~10 kanji, and I should know 200.

Things may get interesting. This book is going to be flickin' awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the rec, Em.

I just finished my mystery novella. It came out to 40 pages, 21,000 words and took me over a year to write.

50,000 in one is really unrealistic.

Emily K said...

/me plugs her ears

NA NA NA NA I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING NA NA NA NA

In any case, who *are* you?