Monday, January 19, 2004

Things that make you go Hmm...

I had two dreams this morning. In the first, I was watching a new Stargate movie. It was okay, but kind of sucky insofar as it wasn't much different from the TV show. Then there was a scene where some people were singing off camera, and one of them sounded like my grandfather. I said to my brother, "Wouldn't it be cool if Poppa were in a Stargate movie?" Then several people filed out of a building wearing tuxedos, and there was my grandfather. I was so excited, I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Why didn't you tell me you were in a Stargate movie?!"

In the second dream, Joe told me I should try out for The Real World, and I made it. I was hanging out with everyone else, trying to decide who I should room with. Some of them spoke French sometimes, and I realized that there was one guy who spoke it all the time. "Parlez-vous anglais?" I said. He didn't, so I assumed he was Canadian (an assumption that cracks me up now). Then we were out walking in front of a hardware store, and this guy who looked like Morgan Freeman threw a hammer at me, missing the top of my head by less than two inches. I was furious, and fetched the hammer and went back inside to call the police. The interesting thing is that last night I watched Bruce Almighty, and Morgan Freeman plays God.

No comments: